For our clients we provide:
- monitoring of legislative changes
- analysis, opinions on disputed cases
- effective problem solving
- communication with the tax administrator
- processing of submissions to the tax administrator
- system optimization according to valid legislation
- other services to the extent and according to the client's needs
Recent changes to excise tax laws
On 17 October 2018, Act No. Amending and supplementing Act no. 467/2002 Coll. on the production and marketing of alcohol, as amended, and amending and supplementing Act No. 530/2011 Coll. on Excise Duty on Alcoholic Beverages, as amended.
With effect from 1 January 2019, this Act introduces the possibility of so-called “non-business activities” of a natural person. private distillate production.
Find out more about the changes in our excise tax seminars - check out the next dates.